Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Facebook phase begins

Time magazine Person of the Year for 2010 was Mark Zuckerberg, the most popular co-founder of Facebook.

Getting on Facebook has been a memorable part of my year also. While I have been on LinkedIn for longer, I feel that Facebook, which I started using on August 15, 2010 (Indian Independence Day), is the true beginning of my social e-networking journey. What a simple and significant phenomenon this Harvard drop-out and his friends have created! In my own field of work, I hope to create something as significant in my life time.

A compendium of all my FB status posts in 2010 is here, for what it's worth.

1 comment:

  1. This article is very much helpful and i hope this will be an useful information for the needed one. Keep on updating these kinds of informative things...
    iOS Training in Chennai
    Android Training in Chennai
    php Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete